Velvety Whole30 Mashed Potatoes that are completely vegan and Paleo as well! Creamy and delicious, they’re easy to make and perfect for all eaters!
- 12–14 large Yukon gold potatoes, peeled
- 3/4 cup light coconut milk (from can, not refrigerated)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 4 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil with a pinch of sea salt, and while the water is coming to a boil, chop the potatoes.
- When the water is boiling, add in the chopped potatoes. Reduce the heat to low and let them cook for about 10 minutes or until tender and easy to pierce.
- Drain the potatoes and place them into either a large mixing bowl or a food processor if you don’t have a potato masher. Set aside.
- In a medium skillet, heat 1 tbsp olive oil with the 4 tsp minced garlic. Cook until fragrant and slightly browned then remove from heat.
- Add the light coconut milk, cooked minced garlic, 1 tbsp olive oil, and 1 tsp sea salt to the potatoes and either mash with a potato masher or blend the potatoes until smooth with either a food processor or an immersion blender.
- Serve with Paleo vegan gravy and enjoy!
Keywords: Whole30 mashed potatoes, vegan mashed potatoes, Paleo mashed potatoes, healthy mashed potatoes