This 5 minute easy vegan pumpkin spice latte tastes just like the real pumpkin spice latte, yet it’s entirely vegan, dairy free, a fraction of the sugar, and faster than ordering one out! Made with real pumpkin and maple syrup, this homemade pumpkin spice latte is the perfect cozy fall treat with cinnamon and pumpkin!
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice blend
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla oat milk
- 2 shots espresso
- Optional topping: more cinnamon, vegan whipped cream
- Mix the pumpkin spice latte “syrup:” whisk together the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice blend, cinnamon and maple syrup in a small bowl.
- Assemble the pumpkin spice latte: Brew the espresso and pour into 2 mugs. Spoon about 1 1/2 tbsp of pumpkin spice latte syrup into each cup. Whisk together with a fork.
- Pour the oat milk: Heat the oat milk and use a hand held frother or blender to froth until foamy. Pour the oat milk on top of the espresso.
- Drink and enjoy! Serve with an extra dash of cinnamon and homemade coconut whipped cream, and enjoy!
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 80
- Sugar: 6.9 g
- Sodium: 189.2 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 12.2 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 1.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: vegan pumpkin spice latte, homemade pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin latte