This is THE best super creamy and ultra rich no churn cashew ice cream recipe. Full of sweet vanilla and so incredibly easy to make (just 6 simple pantry ingredients!), you’ll be making this vegan ice cream all summer long! Perfectly sweet, dairy free and no ice cream maker required!
- In a large food processor, combine all the ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a container that can be sealed and store in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- For the first 2 hours, every 30 minutes, give the ice cream a stir to make sure that the ice cream doesn’t become icy.
- When ready to scoop, allow the ice cream to sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes, then run a scoop or spoon under hot water to help scoop.
- Serve with vegan sprinkles, chocolate chips, homemade peanut butter or cashew butter, fresh berry jam, or more.
Coconut sugar: using coconut sugar will make this cashew milk ice cream entirely refined sugar free and will give it a slight caramel color and taste. If you’d prefer a stronger vanilla taste, you can swap in an equal amount of granulated sugar.
Keywords: cashew ice cream, cashew milk ice cream, dairy free ice cream recipe, paleo ice cream recipe, vegan ice cream