7 Ingredient Creamy No Bake Vegan Cheesecake Bars – No Tofu, no nuts!
These super creamy no bake vegan cheesecake bars take just 5 minutes to make and only need 7 simple ingredients! No cashews, no tofu, and topped with roasted strawberries, these easy vegan cheesecake bars are the no-bake version of my popular New York-style baked vegan cheesecake! They’re so lush and silky, you’re going to love them!
You know my love of cheesecake runs deep.
We have all types of vegan cheesecakes on the blog (and even more in my cookbook– it rivaled my cake chapter as far as favorite chapters goes!). Cookie dough cheesecake (and brownie cookie dough cheesecake bars!), no bake Biscoff cheesecake, no bake chocolate cheesecake (and baked chocolate cheesecake!), Oreo cheesecake, Cannoli cheesecake…
I mean, I could just go on. SO I thought we really needed just a straight up classic go-to no fail no bake cheesecake bar on the blog. Because classics are classics for a reason, right? They’re timeless, loved by all, and always there for us.
Like these deliciously rich and creamy no bake vegan cheesecake bars 🙂 You really do only need 7 ingredients, and they take just 5 minutes to make (YEP, you read that correctly).
So what’s stopping you from making your next go-to no bake dessert of the summer? 😉
The only 7 ingredients you need:
When I say that these vegan cheesecake bars are simple, I really do mean it. Here’s what you need:
- Biscoff cookies: This is our substitute for graham crackers, as those are often not vegan (though there are some good vegan graham cracker brands here!). I do have an option for gluten free (this is the only component that you would need to change) so keep reading on.
- Vegan butter: I like using Miyoko’s or Om Sweet Dairy Free Home. You can use coconut oil, but I will say that the vegan butter does give the crust that “buttery” flavor!
- Vegan cream cheese: You can make it yourself (using my recipe for vegan cream cheese!), but it would need to be done a day ahead of time! Otherwise, I really like Violife (nut free and soy free), Tofutti (contains soy), and Kitehill (contains nuts).
- Vegan heavy cream: I really like Califia farms or Silk! You can also use coconut cream here- Edward & Sons has a great heavy coconut cream!
- Dairy free yogurt: Use your favorite here!
- Sugar: You can use maple syrup, but it will have a maple flavor. I like Florida Crystals granulated sugar, because it’s certified vegan and organic (and not all sugar is vegan!).
- Vanilla extract: I sometimes add vanilla bean paste as well to get those beautiful vanilla seed specs in the batter 🙂
Optional roasted strawberry topping:
Okay this isn’t a necessary item, but it’s pretty dang delicious. Freshly roasted strawberries on top of cheesecake is one of my all time favorite combinations (the sweet juices of the strawberries meshing with the silky and tangy cheesecake is just…oof!).
So if you’re up for making just one more component (I mean, the cheesecake bars only took 5 minutes to make anyways! 😉 ), then you absolutely need to try this.
Simply roast freshly sliced strawberries tossed in lemon juice and maple syrup. Let the strawberries cool before topping on your cheesecake slices, then dive in!
Overview: How to make an easy no bake vegan cheesecake step by step:
For the full written instructions and ingredient measurements, see the bottom of this post in the recipe card. You can also hit the “jump to recipe” button at the top of this post! Here, we’ll go over a brief overview of the steps, along with providing visuals for a better understanding of the recipe.
Can I make these no bake vegan cheesecake bars in a round springform pan?
You absolutely can! If you want more of a classic cheesecake, simply follow all of the steps below in the recipe card, just swapping in an 8″ springform pan.
How can I make these vegan cheesecake bars gluten free?
So the only gluten-containing ingredient in the list are the Biscoff cookies, which are totally swappable for gluten free alternatives. There are store bought vegan gluten free graham crackers, but I believe they’re few and far between (unless you’re shopping at Whole Foods- then I believe the Partake graham crackers might be available there).
So we’re left with making them! But I have a tried and true vegan graham cracker recipe that I’ve linked in the Notes section of the recipe card below that I always make with gluten free flour (specifically King Arthur measure for measure gluten free flour). It’s AMAZING, and so easy!
Watch how to make no bake vegan cheesecake bars!
Want to save this recipe for later? Add it to your favorite recipe board on Pinterest!
If you make this recipe, please be sure to leave a comment and a rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ below. This helps others to find the recipes! As always, I absolutely love to see your beautiful creations on Instagram and Pinterest, so be sure to tag me there as well!Print
These super creamy no bake vegan cheesecake bars take just 5 minutes to make and only need 7 simple ingredients! No cashews, no tofu, and topped with roasted strawberries for the ultimate vegan no bake dessert!
No Bake Vegan Cheesecake Bars:
- 1 sleeve (250 g) Biscoff cookies*
- 1/4 cup (56 g) melted vegan butter
- 24 ounces (680 g) vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (120 g) unsweetened plain dairy free yogurt
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) vegan heavy cream or coconut cream
- 1 cup (200 g) sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract and/or 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 2 cups rinsed and sliced strawberries
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Prep: Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Make the crust: In a food processor, blitz the biscoff cookies until they resemble a fine crumb. Then add in the melted vegan butter, and pulse again just until combined. Pour the crumbs into your prepared baking pan, and press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan to form one unified crust. Rinse out the food processor for the next step.
- Make the cheesecake batter: In a food processor, add in the remaining cheesecake ingredients (cream cheese, yogurt, heavy cream, sugar, vanilla extract), and blend until creamy. Pour the batter into the pan.
- Chill: Place the cheesecake bars into the freezer to set for 2-3 hours.
- 30 minutes before serving: Make the roasted strawberries. Preheat the oven to 375F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the strawberries onto the pan, and toss with the lemon juice and maple syrup. Then roast for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, and allow them to cool on the pan.
- When ready to serve: Remove the vegan cheesecake bars from the freezer and let them stand at room temperature for 15 minutes. Then slice into 9 or 18 bars.
- Serve and enjoy! Top with the roasted strawberries, and enjoy! Store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Gluten free: Swap out the Biscoff cookies for homemade vegan gluten free graham crackers if needed! I use this recipe and swap in King Arthur Measure for Measure gluten free flour for the gluten free flour blend.
Keywords: no bake vegan cheesecake, vegan cheesecake, vegan cheesecake bars, no bake cheesecake bars, dairy free cheesecake bars